Taxi and Minicab – Terms & Conditions
- To enable Marlow Airport Cars to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours notice, all other requests please phone the number at the top of the page. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website. We will try to help wherever we can. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company.
- Marlow Airport Cars does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
- Marlow Airport Cars accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- Marlow Airport Cars reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist if the luggage is heavy.
- If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
- Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK.
- No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £150 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- Marlow Airport Cars reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
- Marlow Airport Cars strictly require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
- Marlow Airport Cars strongly recommend that passenger(s) contact the office immediately after landing, so we can confirm the dispatch of your booked car. Where the pick-up is not paid in advance we do not dispatch the car until such contact is established.
- Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed and they are not employees of Marlow Airport Cars. However, it is illegal for the drivers to take a booking directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or our telephone number. Otherwise, the journeys are not insured.
- Cancellation Policy: All bookings cancelled at least 48 hours in advance will be refunded in full. Bookings cancelled within 24 hours will not be refunded. To cancel a booking please email us with your receipt and booking details.
- Without prior notice Marlow Airport Cars reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
Log Files; Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.